The Accessories Council is the largest non-profit trade association for accessory manufacturers, designers, retailers, publications and support organizations in the world. We have a skill for gathering the most influential professionals and brands in order to stimulate consumer awareness and provide advocacy for our members. We serve the industry globally which generates over $30 Billion annually in the United States alone.
Since its establishment in 1995, the organization has grown dramatically. The Council is continually working to bring our members benefits such as discounts on business services, complimentary admission to roundtables and members-only price tickets to our events. Each year the Accessories Council hosts over 14 educational seminars, networking events, marketing initiatives and awards ceremonies, including the renowned, celebrity – laden ACE Awards.
What do we offer?
- Educational Roundtables…An ongoing series featuring expert speakers from varying fields of business who provide insights, advice and direction with the goal of helping our members grow their business
- Advertising Opportunities ….The Council works with many of the nation’s leading fashion magazines on special advertising packages to bring our members discounted rates
- Public Relations…We regularly work with our PR team in producing accessory driven press releases featuring products from our members
- Networking…Communicate and socialize with other members of your industry at the many events we host each year
- Events…Participate or attend our events such as our “Shopping Soiree” cocktail party and silent auction, “Next Generation Awards” student design competition at F.I.T., “Hall of Fame” recognizing individuals for their contributions to the industry and the “ACE Awards” honoring individuals, companies and celebrities who have made great strides in raising the awareness of accessories.
- TalentSource…The Accessories Council and LIM College partner initiative designed to help fashion and fashion-related industry professionals creatively identify new career opportunities. This is open to all to participate. Visit our website at www.accessoriescouncil.org for more details.